- Blood Pressure Monitoring Outpatient - Nursing Charges
- Consultation Super Specialist OP
- GLUCOSE, FASTING (F)
- GLUCOSE, POST PRANDIAL (PP), 2 HOURS
- LIPID PROFILE,*CHOLESTEROL TOTAL* TRIGLYCERIDES*CHOLESTEROL HDL*CHOLESTEROL LDL*CHOLESTEROL VLDL*
- URINE EXAMINATION, ROUTINE, URINE, R/E
Diabetes can cause health issues that can impact every organ in your body, including your kidneys, eyes, feet, nerves, and heart, if it is not regularly monitored. Make routine appointments with our experienced diabetic healthcare providers.
1.How many hours of fasting are required before the procedure?
Overnight fasting or skipping breakfast is recommended for prandial glucose monitoring. Breakfast shall be provided to patient post drawing of fasting blood samples.
2.What type of clothes can I wear for the procedure?
Avoid wearing tight clothes or heavy jewellry. Easy to wear clothing is preffered for easy access of monitoring probes by the doctor.
3.Are there any restrictions on smoking and alcohol consumption before the procedure?
Avoid smoking & consuming alcohol for at least a day prior to your check up day to avoid unnecessary fluctuations.
4. Do I have to bring my medical reports?
Bring all your earlier medical records and reports, prescription, to ensure that your doctor knows about all your allergies and requirements.
5. Can menstruating women submit their urine or stool samples?
Kindly note that during menstruation, we cannot accept urine or stool samples. Kindly inform the nurse or coordinator or book an appointment accordingly.
6. Are there any test exemptions for pregnant women?
Pregnant ladies shall not undergo X-Ray, Mammography, Treadmill Test and Stress Test.