Return Policy for the Manipal E-pharmacy
Definition of Return Policy
"Return refers to the act of returning the items in an order that was placed in the E-Pharmacy app and fulfilled by Manipal Hospitals E-Pharmacy".
Under the following conditions the return of the product can be done*
- If you received any faulty or flawed item.
- If the ordered item is lost or damaged during the transit.
- If the ordered item has exceeded its expiry date.
- If any item is missing from the ordered item list. In case of the pharmacist or the concerned person from the Manipal team has not explained over the call or message about the stock unavailability.
The returns are contingent on the below conditions*
- Batch number of the product being returned should be identical with the batch number mentioned on the invoice.
- The items(S) being returned should have original manufacturer’s packaging such as original price tags, labels, bar-code & the final Invoice that is being shared during the delivery time.
- Cold- chain storage items & the items that are stored in the refrigerator fall into the category of non-returnable items.
- Partially consumed strips or items are not entitled for the returns under the return Policy. Only fully sealed strips or products can be returned.
- If It is mentioned on the product page that the particular product is non-returnable, then the product cannot be returned.
- Any glitch or defect which is not covered under manufacturer’s warranty.
- If the item is damaged due to mishandling after delivery to the customer.
- "Items marked as "Non-Returnable" on the product description page or items that are not eligible to be returned for one or more of the reasons mentioned above cannot be returned. If such an item is indeed returned along with another returnable item, refund of such an item or items will be disallowed when the Manipal pharmacist validates & verifies the returned item(s)".
Categories of items that are non-returnable
|Categories||Type of Products|
|Baby Care||Bottle Nipples, Breast Nipple Care, Breast Pumps, Diapers, Ear Syringes, Nappy, Wet Reminder, Wipes and Wipe Warmers etc|
|Food & Nutrition||Nutritional Protein Drinks & Powders for children & adults etc|
|Healthcare Devices||Glucometer Lancet/Strip, Healthcare Devices and Kits, Surgical, Health Monitors, Ortho support care etc|
|Women Care||Fertility Kit/ Supplement, Pregnancy kits, Sanitary napkins & Tampons etc|
|Cold Chain Storage Medications||Tablets, Syrups, injections, IV fluids, etc|
The return process has to be initiated to within 7 days from the date of delivery. The information regarding the return policy can be found on the product description page. Please check the return policy before placing any order.
Refund will be initiated only after the successful verification of the items by the e- pharmacy team. After successful verification has been done, it will take 14 business days to credit the refund amount in the respective customer’s bank account.
The customer must accept & acknowledge that Manipal e-pharmacy can reserve the rights to claim back any refund that has been processed by the Manipal team, due to result of fraudulent activities such as return of wrong products or wrong quantity of the products.
Process of refund
- The customer has to reach out to the provided customer support number. The customer can call on the provided customer care number or can text on the same number.
- Post verification, Manipal e-pharmacy team will initiate the process of return.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- The reverse pick- up process initiation will occur at the customer’s delivered address.
- Note*: For Bangalore location, the return process will get initiated within 48 hours post the verification process which will be done by our pharmacists. Furthermore, the return pick-up process will be contingent on the Pin code delivery code of the customer.